Join the Campaign As a Business Champion for Workplace Flexibility
Why Should I Join?
Businesses that recognize the value of workplace flexibility as a strategic management tool are invited to join this campaign to create a broader awareness of the positive business and employee benefits of workplace flexibility. When your company joins the campaign, it will become a "Business Champion" of workplace flexibility, and will:
- Be recognized at a high-level meeting at the end of the campaign;
- Attract national media exposure;
- Be invited to regional special events promoting workplace flexibility;
- Receive a "Business Champion" seal acknowledging their support for flexibility, in addition to promotional materials;
- Have the opportunity to have its flexibility practices highlighted in a Corporate Voices micro success story;
- Be featured on Corporate Voices' website and in its Weekly Update e-newsletter; and
- Join a select group of best-practice corporate leaders that champion flexibility as a strategy to ensure competitiveness and success in the global economy.
Current Business Champions in this campaign are listed to the right.
Businesses that are preparing for the future and want to be globally competitive are embracing flexibility as valuable management and recruiting tools to help enhance their productivity and profitability. Having a flexible work environment is proven to help workers better manage their work and life obligations, and thereby increases employee engagement, retention, job satisfaction and productivity.
How Do I Join the Camapgin?
To join the campaign, we ask that an executive from the C-Suite level of the business sign the Statement of Support for Expanding Workplace Flexibility, found below, and return it to Yvonne Siu.
There is no deadline or financial obligation to apply, however this campaign will run through 2011. If you have questions about the campaign or how your company can become a Business Champion, please contact Tiffany Westover-Kernan.
Resources for Business Champions:
Lead the way in spreading the word about Corporate Voice's national workplace flexibility campaign! Below are templates and resources Business Champions can use to promote this campaign and their role in it:
- Statement of Support for Expanding Workplace Flexibility
- FAQs for businesses
- Dear Colleague Letter Template
- Press Release Template
- How to Talk About Workplace Flexibility: Messaging
- Promotional Ideas
- Technical Assistance Resources
- Business Impacts of Flexibility: An Imperative for Expansion
To request promotional materials and to submit signed Statements of Support, please contact Yvonne Siu.