News & Events
- June 16, 2011
- Corporate Voices' Annual Meeting Celebrating 10 Years of Success: Shaping the 21st Century Workforce & WorkplaceJune 15, 2011 - June 17, 2011
- September 22, 2010
- May 5, 2010 - May 6, 2010
Washington, D.C. (May 23, 2013) – As the nation pauses to honor its military service members this Memorial Day, Corporate Voices for Working Families has published an important new resource designed to assist breastfeeding and nursing mothers serving in the United States military.
- Corporate Voices joins U.S. Reps. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Ted Deutch for Equal Pay Day Discussion with Florida Employers
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – April 9, 2013 – This year marks 50 years since President John F. Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act of 1963 and yet today, women still earn 77 cents for every dollar earned by a man.
Tuesday, April 9 is National Equal Pay Day, representing the date in the current year through which women must work to match what men earned in the previous year. It reminds us of the work still ahead in order to achieve equity and an America where everyone gets an equal day's pay for an equal day's work.
Washington, D.C. -- Corporate Voices for Working Families honored three outstanding partners with a 2013 Visionary Award during the organization’s Annual Partners Meeting, March 20-22, in Washington, D.C.
- Diversity & Inclusion Webinar with Corporate Voices, the U.S. Office of Personnel Management and WFD Consulting
On November 28, 2012, Corporate Voices hosted a webinar outlining its Public/Private Collaboration on Diversity & Inclusion with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and WFD Consulting. The collaboration is bringing together corporate and federal diversity leaders to discuss the obstacles and opportunities that exist around five critical diversity and inclusion issues: middle managers, senior management communications, data and measurement, work/life and mentoring.
- 04/10/2013Data Supports Corporate Voices’ Ongoing Efforts to Strengthen America’s Businesses and Job-Seeking Young Adults Through Smarter Workforce Training Investments Last week, Demos, a New York-based non-partisan public policy research and advocacy organization, released its report, Stuck: Young America’s Persistent Jobs Crisis, highlighting the current youth employment crisis in the United States and examining how the […]
- 03/28/2013Corporate Voices for Working Families’ 2013 Annual Partners Meeting put the spotlight last week on corporate leadership beyond the workplace, providing presentations rich in content, lively discussions and opportunities for attendees to network with other business leaders and policymakers.
- 02/27/2013The decision by Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer to end the option for Yahoo! employees to work at home should matter to all working families and businesses. In one move by a highly visible executive and company, the decision threatens advances made over the last several decades in the workplace that have benefited working families and […]